Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Any Color Is Available||Weight:||50gsm|
|Application:||For Bees Proof||Specification:||0.8*0.8mm|
|Material:||100%HDPE||Weaving Method:||Plain Weave|
Screen Fabric for 50 Inches Wide and 180 Mesh Screen Printing Screen Cloth Polyester White Material
1. Low cost and quick effect. Screen printing can be mechanized production, but also manual operation, its investment can be large or small, from thousands of yuan can be engaged in individual manual production, to tens of millions of yuan to build a modern screen printing plant. Those flat printing, embossing, gravure printing can not complete the simple printing can be completed with screen printing. Screen printing can be divided into industrial screen printing and art screen printing. Fine arts screen printing can be used to print fine prints and copy valuable oil paintings. Its products are bright in color and thick in ink layer. The main body of the picture is strong, which is beyond the reach of other printing methods.
2. Suitable for irregular substrate surface printing. Screen printing is flexible. In addition to printing on flat objects, it can also be printed on curved surface, spherical surface or uneven surface of special-shaped objects, such as glassware, plastics, bottles, lacquerware, wood and so on. It can be printed in flat, convex and concave printing methods.
3. Strong adhesion and good inking. Due to the characteristics of the screen, ink through the screen hole, directly attached to the substrate surface. According to the requirements of substrate material, it can be printed with ink, or with various paints, pastes, and rubbers. However, other printing methods are limited due to the fine requirement of pigment size in ink.
4. Ink layer thick, three-dimensional sense. Among the four printing methods, screen printing has thick ink layer, rich texture and strong three-dimensional sense. The ink layer of offset printing is 1.6 μ m, that of embossing printing is 5 μ m, that of gravure printing is 12.8 μ m, that of flexographic printing is 10 μ m, and that of screen printing is 60 μ M. Thick film screen printing ink layer thickness can reach about 1 mm. Screen printing is used to print Braille with ink layer thickness up to 300 microns. The method is that braille machine is used to make positive image on screen plate directly according to the original, and Braille can be formed after printing with foaming ink.
5. Strong light resistance and good quality. If compared with the maximum density range measured by black ink on coated paper, offset printing is 1.4, convex printing is 1.6, gravure printing is 1.8, and the maximum density range of screen printing can reach 2.0, so the light resistance of screen printing is very strong, and the color is much better than offset printing. In offset printing, if you want to use proofing mechanism to take the white covered opaque printing surface, you have to reverse 3-4 times in the same part, and screen printing only once. In terms of printing quality, even if the same color printing is quite light, the texture and color of screen printing far exceeds that of offset printing. The ink layer thickness of screen printing can be thicker or thinner. For example, in four-color screen printing, it is required that the ink layer of each color is not thick, but thin. The method of thinning the ink layer is to change the printing speed, ink viscosity, screen thickness, scraper shape, printing pressure and inking angle and other variable factors, which can make the ink layer of screen printing thinner or even thinner.
6. A wide range of substrate. It can be a combination of paper, paperboard, wood, metal, textile, plastic, cork, leather, fur, ceramics, glass, decal, transfer paper, and various materials. Therefore, in addition to being applied in the printing industry, screen printing is also widely distributed in printing and dyeing, clothing, signs, radio, electronics, ceramics and packaging and decoration industries.
7. The printing format is large. Now flat printing, gravure printing and flexo printing are all limited by the size of the printing format, while screen printing can carry out large format printing. Especially with the rapid development of the advertising market, the proportion of screen printing large outdoor advertising print in the advertising market is increasing. Now the largest screen printing outdoor advertising can reach 2.2x3.8m and 2.2x4m.
1) Paper printing
Art printing -- advertisement, pictorial, calendar, lantern paper, etc.
Building materials printing -- wall paper, etc.
Plastic film - vinyl toys, schoolbags, plastic bags, etc.
Plastic standard plate - pseudo metal composite materials and various standard plates.
Production parts - instrument parts.
3)Wood products printing
Crafts -- lacquerware, wooden crafts, toys.
Processing semi-finished products -- sporting goods, woodblock, ceiling, road signs, signboards, fake metal plates, billboards, etc.
4) Metal products printing
Metal cylinder, metal utensils, metal products.
5)Printing of glass and ceramic products
Glass -- mirror, glass plate, cup, bottle, etc.
Ceramics -- utensils, handicrafts.
Text boards, dials, line items.
7)Printed circuit board
Printed circuit board, civil or industrial substrate, thick film integrated circuit board.
8)Printing and dyeing
Printing and dyeing: flag, cloth, towel, handkerchief, shirt, back, knitwear, etc.
Other printing -- pocket, shoes, number cloth, various bags, backpacks, handbags, schoolbags, etc.
9)Printing of leather products
packing & shipping:
Contact Person: John