Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Food Baking, Cooling And Freezing, Etc||Material:||C-1045, C1050 High Carbon Steel, Low Carbon Galvanized Steel Stainless Steel 201, 304, 316|
|Belt Width:||50mm To 3500mm||Opening:||1" × 1", 1/2" × 1", 1/2" × 1/2".|
|Temperatur:||-30°C To 400°C.||Belt Speed:||From Less Than 1 M/min To 25 M/min|
Honeycomb Conveyor Dryer Screw Belt Round Woven Wire Mesh 304 Stainless Steel
Flat wire belting's construction - it is constructed from formed flat strips connected by cross rods, flat wire belts have a wide variety of configurations to suit different requirements. For standard duty flat wire belting, 1" × 1" & 1/2" × 1" are frequently used, and other special specifications are available on request.
Flat wire conveyor belting has two edge styles - welded and clinched. Clinched edge is the first choice for standard duty flat wire belts, which can prevent mesh shrinkage on the rods. however, button welded edges are available.
- Large open area for excellent air circulation.
- Optional side plates, reinforcing links and flights.
- Strong edge avoids snagging or catching even there
are conveyor protrusions.
- Low maintenance.
- Suitable for friction or sprocket drive.
- Anti-slipping and last for years if used well.
- Durable structure prevents belt from deforming under
- Food baking, cooling and freezing, etc.
- Chemical industry.
- Agricultural farming and harvesting.
- Being used in discharging tower at ports.
- Sorting, sieving and waste handling system.
- Washing, drying, painting and transferring.
- Acting as matting and drag mats.
- All of these outstanding performances make it the most popular choice for baking, cooling, heating and packaging.
Contact Person: Eva