Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Nylon Mesh Fabric||Composition:||95%nylon+5%spandex And Customized|
|Color:||White And Black||Feature:||Comfortable|
|Sample:||Frees||Advantage:||Stretch Big And Good Colour Fastness|
|Usage:||Window And Clothing|
Weaving Station, 99X110 Cm Textile Twill Polyester Fabric, Used for Hand Patchwork Sewing and Embellishment Printing
The term "woven mesh fabric" is a general expression used to describe a material constructed in an open-cell structure through a weaving process (as opposed to weaving as an independent operation). In addition to this wide range of characteristics, the design of specific woven mesh materials may also vary in terms of yarn, material weight, hole diameter, width, color, and finishing. Polyester yarn is one of the most commonly used fibers in the manufacture of woven mesh fabrics.
Polyester is composed of soft synthetic polymer fibers that are made through a chemical reaction between alcohol, carboxylic acid and petroleum by-products. The resulting fibers are then stretched and oriented together to form a strong yarn that is naturally water-repellent, stain-resistant, resistant to UV degradation and kept in frequent use.
1) Aerospace, automotive and marine industries, used in curtains, cargo nets, seat belts, seat support substrates, information bags and tarpaulins.
2) The filtration industry of filters and screens.
3) Medical and healthcare industries for curtains, stents, intravenous infusion bag support, and patient slings and support systems
4) Occupational safety industry with cut-resistant clothing, high-visibility vests and safety signs
5) Leisure sports goods industry, used in aquaculture equipment, camping goods backpacks, etc., golf simulator impact screens and protective nets.
Contact Person: John