Good screen is made of stainless steel wire, high carbon steel wire, low carbon steel wire, medium carbon steel wire, nylon and polyester monofilament. What are the conditions for a good screen?
1. The screen shall be flat and parallel to each other.
2. The overall dimension and binding shape shall be in correct match with the tensioning plate and screen frame on the screen machine.
3. Reasonable binding form is conducive to screen tension.
4. The braiding form is reasonable, and the steel wire can be tightly braided without looseness.
5. The material is special wear-resistant steel wire. The requirements of C and Mn in chemical composition are high enough, while Si, P and s should be as low as possible. In the physical processing, the processing requires to ensure that the material has the uniformity of fine structure as much as possible, and the heat treatment requires to reach the sorbite structure, which can be quickly heat treated to the refined austenite structure and then tempered to the finer troostite structure, so as to ensure that the material has high strength and good torsion value after processing, of course, the manufacturing cost is higher.
|Sales office:Room A- 519, Hongsheng Business Plaza, Yuhua District, Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China|