Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Use For:||For Small Shed||Specification:||0.6*0.6mm|
|Material:||100%HDPE||Weaving Method:||Plain Weaving|
0.6*0.6mm Plain Weaving Odorless Insect Mesh Netting For Small Shed
1. Before using insect nets, first water the vegetable fields, submerge the ground, stick to it for about 7 days, and burn all the hay in the greenhouse. This is done to kill the residues in the hay and soil. Bacteria and eggs.
2. Bamboo or steel bars are bent into small arches, inserted in Daejeon-myeon, covered with insect-proof nets on arches, and then watered directly on the net until harvesting is not revealed. . The
3. Put the insect-proof nets on the sheds and surround them tightly. Only one main entrance is required. The insect-proof nets have air permeability and light transmission, so you don't need to open the ventilation every night. Just leave a main entrance to facilitate the first entry of the staff. Just go.
1. Insect-proofing nets can be used for 3 to 5 years if they are well-preserved, and not lost in just one year.
2. The use of insect nets can prevent high temperatures and mosquitoes, but also pay attention to insulation, for all types of seedlings, through the shed to add film and other measures to ensure normal growth.
Contact Person: kris