Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Green , Or Others||Width:||1m, 2m, 4m Or Customized|
|Use For:||For Prevent Wind Pollination||Length:||100 Meters|
|Material:||100%HDPE+ 2-3%UV||Specification:||40 Mesh|
40 Mesh Green Insect Mesh Netting For Prevent Wind Pollination
Insect net coverage form
1. Covering of greenhouses Insect protection nets are directly covered on large scaffolds and compacted with earth or brick. Leave the main door uncovered for easy access.
2. Small arch cover covered with bamboo or steel curved arched shed inserted in Daejeon, the insect net covering the arch, after the water poured directly on the Internet, until the harvest does not open the net, the implementation of closed cover.
3. Horizontal Shed Covering A field of 2,000 to 3,500 square meters is covered with insect nets. This form saves net yarns and net racks and is easy to operate.
The use of insect nets to cover quick-growing leafy vegetables can prevent pests without pesticides, thereby greatly reducing pesticide residues in vegetables. In order to achieve a good pest control effect, the following technical points should be mastered when covering insect nets.
1. Select the appropriate insect net. Should use 20-32 mesh, wire diameter 0.18 mm insect net.
2. The height of the arch shed is higher than the height of the crop. Otherwise, the leaves of the cabbage are close to the insect-proof nets. The pests such as the flea beetle outside the net can still feed on the leaves, or the eggs are produced on the leaves, thus causing harm.
3. The whole growth period is covered. Insect net can shading, but shading is not much, do not need to cover the night or cover. When watering, the water can be poured directly on the insect-proof net, and there will be no inverted seedling phenomenon. Due to the full coverage, the soil must be disinfected and chemically weeded before covering the net to kill pathogens and pests that remain in the soil, and to cut off the spread of pests and weeds.
4. The perimeter of the insect nets is tightly closed to prevent insects from sneaking into eggs. To be compacted around the perimeter, tension between the arches should be tightened with a compression wire to prevent wind blows.
5. Timely increase in temperature and humidity. When the temperature is particularly high, increase the number of water supply, maintain the humidity in the net, and lower the temperature.
6. We can make big width 26m and so on.
Contact Person: Alice Liu