Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Characteristics:||Sharp Blade||Thickness:||2 Mm|
50*7 Small Swelling Rate Screen Printing Squeegee For Stickers
• Squeegees must not be stored in sunlight or bright light – UV Light will darken the squeegee colour, although this will not have a negative affect on the quality of its performance.
• Try to store squeegees between 15°C – 25°C in dry conditions and away from inks – in high humidity squeegees will absorb moisture and solvents from the air.
• Store squeegees flat, do not leave rolled up.
• When using a roll, leave flat for 24 hours so the squeegee has time to relax.
• Squeegees should be cleaned immediately after use to prevent the accumulation of dried-up ink.
• Remove all remaining ink deposits from the holder and the squeegee. Any remaining ink can cause marks from the squeegee during subsequent printing operations.
• Print quality may deteriorate during a long run as the sharp edge is lost; therefore plan to swap the squeegee early. Rounded edges use and deposit more ink.
• When storing a squeegee still mounted in the holder, do not rest it on the squeegee or allow the squeegee to touch anything during storage.
• Squeegees or their holders must not be left in solvents to soak. Soaking will cause swelling and loss of resilience.
• When cleaning the squeegee use a soft cloth and always wipe away from the edge.
• To prolong the life of a squeegee, ‘rest’ it for 12 hours after cleaning and before the next printing operation starts.
• You should not be required to sharpen a squeegee prior to use.
• Only sharpen a squeegee that is clean, dry and has not been used for printing for at least 12 hours.
Contact Person: kris