Payment & Shipping Terms:
|304 Ss, 316L
|FDA, SGS, Food Grade
|Filter Bags, Disc Or In Roll
|About 3-5% Discount As Your Normal Purchase Price
|Factory Or Trade:
|Width And Length:
SS wire 201,304,316,316L
plain weave,twill weave,dutch weave,reversed dutch weave,crimped weave
plain weave wire mesh can be woven up to 400 mesh
twill weave wire mesh can be woven from 30 to 635 mesh
|Special Sizes or Shape
|Delivery time ( 30 rolls)
|normal size will be within 5 working days
|T/T, Western Union, PayPal, Escrow, L/C or negotiable
1. Plain Weave: also called tabby weave, linen weave or taffeta weave, is the most basic type of weaves. In plain weave, the warp and weft are aligned so they form a simple criss-cross pattern. Each weft thread crosses the warp threads by going over one, then under the next, and so on. The next weft thread goes under the warp threads that its neighbor went over, and vice versa.
2. Twill Weave: In a twill weave, each weft or filling yarn floats across the warp yarns in a progression of interlaces to the right or left, forming a distinct diagonal line. This diagonal line is also known as a wale. A float is the portion of a yarn that crosses over two or more yarns from the opposite direction.
3. Plain Dutch Weave: similar with plain weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
4. Twill Dutch Weave: similar with twill weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
5. Reversed Dutch Weave: difference from standard Dutch weave lies in the thicker warp wires and less weft wires.
This kind of dutch weave wire mesh has different mesh count of warp and weft wire.
dutch weave wire mesh is used as air,liquid and solid material seperation.
the material of dutch weave mesh is 304 316 316L
the width of dutch weave mesh is 1.02m and 1.22m,and 30meter per roll
Reverse dutch weave filter mesh
reverse dutch weave wire mesh is widely used for plastic extruder screen.
Material:302 304 316 316L
Mesh count per inch:72/15,120/15,132/17,150/17,152/24,260/40
Length:10-20m per roll
MAX working pressure:380bar
Contact Person: Eva