Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Laboratory Filter Paper||OEM:||Accepted|
Laboratory Fast Speed Qualitative Filter Paper For Chemical Qualitative Analysis
Qualitative filter paper is widely used in qualitative analysis techniques to determine and identify materials.The maximum degree of fine particle filtration in the qualitative range. Capable of retaining the fine precipitates encountered in chemical analysis
1. Pure cotton linters or cotton linters with refined pulp
2. Supplied in round discs or sheets
3. The most widely used filter paper for routine applications with medium retention and flow rate.
4. 55, 70, 90, 110, 125, 150, 180, 185, 240mm diameter or OEM size in available
5. Ideal for analytical and routine analyses
This grade covers a wide range of laboratory applications and is frequently used for clarifying liquids. Traditionally the grade is used in qualitative analytical separations for precipitates such as lead sulfate, calcium oxalate (hot) and calcium carbonate.
Contact Person: Eva