Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Characteristics:||Long Service Life||Thickness:||6 Mm|
50*7 Red Good Elasticity Screen Printing Squeegee For Bottles
Choosing the right profile
Most commonly used profile for general graphics and textiles. Can be used on a variety of substrates with a wide range of inks. Provides medium adaptability and maximum force. Pushes the smallest amount of ink through the screen. Ideal for sharp line and half-tone dot production. The less ink deposited the sharper the printed image.
Gives excellent control when printing on glass or plastic cylindrical objects and the Land version gives good control of printing angle. Also used for fine printing on textile cloth.
Used extensively in container printing. Good adaptation to irregular surfaces and excellent ink deposit control.
Used for a variety of applications from textile printing to adhesive printing. Will give maximum ink deposit.
ULON Diamond Section
This blade profile is specifically designed for the use on PCB machines, the squeegee is held close to the holder giving greater control whilst printing. It enables very close control of the squeegee angle and shows very little squeegee bending under pressure.
The most commonly used squeegee in flat-bed printing D and S Cut are available in 45 and 62 degrees
• You should not be required to sharpen a squeegee prior to use.
• Only sharpen a squeegee that is clean, dry and has not been used for printing for at least 12 hours.
• Squeegees hardens with time – test old squeegee regularly. Do not use old squeegee that is 5 to 10 degrees more than its original hardness.
• The shelf life of the new unused squeegee is approximately two years if stored correctly.
• Do not use a squeegee without ink. It will quickly destroy the printing edge after very few passes.
Your squeegee packaging is optimised to ensure it arrives with you in the best condition possible.
• We use secure, moisture proof containers for sea freight.
• Light weight packaging for air freight.
• Priority freight if required for fast delivery to the rest of the world.
• Customer specified carriers when required.
Unless specified at time of ordering all Gezi squeegees aremarked with:
• HP or Marathon
• Squeegee Grade
• Batch Number
Contact Person: kris