Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||White,Yellow||Specification:||18 Mesh- 420 Mesh|
|Wire:||100% Mono Filament||Material:||Polyester|
|Regular Size:||1.45m* 50m||Weave:||Plain Weave|
Plain Weave 18mesh- 420mesh 100% Mono Filament Polyester Screen Printing Mesh
The most professional polyester screen printing mesh manufacturer in China.
Gezi silk screen printing screen mesh are made with low-elongation fabric polyester with plain weave designed to improve strength and allow for higher and faster tension stabilization in silk mesh screen. It’ s widely used in silk screen printing machines, t shirt silk screen printing, pcb, glass printing, textile printing, and ceramic printing, etc.
It has features of better durability in screen life and stretch ability, faster tensioning and stabilization in the frame, faster tension stabilization, higher tension levels, it can increased resistance to abrasion and harsh reclaiming chemicals, with high durability and best tensity etc.
Gezi mesh for screen printing imported weaving machine from Sulzer Ruti in Swiss and material from Japan. Our screen print mesh ( polyester filter cloth) have been approved by ISO9001:2008, and we’re proud of our strict production line and quality control.
Our mesh polyester are ranged from 7T-165T with white and yellow color mainly as file, other special specification can be produce as require. And 16T-40mesh, 32T- 80mesh, 36T- 90mesh, 43T- 110mesh, 51T- 130mesh, 62T- 157mesh, 77T- 196mesh, 90T- 230mesh, 100T- 250mesh, 110T- 280mesh, 120T- 305mesh, 130T- 330mesh, 140T- 355mesh, 150T- 380mesh, 165T- 420mesh always sell good.
Width and length can be as customers required.
Feasures of Gezi polyester printing mesh
Polyester has been used for screen printing replacing traditional silk screen printing methods. Polyester is famous in screen printing for its elastic memory and high tensile strength. It is also resistance to chemicals, abrasion heat and moisture. Experience has proved that Polyester screening mesh is durability with better uniformity and available at lower price. There' re several advantage of monofilament polyester mesh as below:
1. Very Good Dimensional Stability
2. Faster tensioning without damage to the threads
3. Higher tension threshold and breaking point
4. Improved registration due to stable tension
5. Superior stencil adhesion, resulting in less stencil breakdown on press, delivering longer print runs far beyond other conventional treated fabrics.Better resolution of fine details.
6. Improved wettability and optimum stencil surface
7. Safe under exposure with all emulsion types,Photopolymer,Dual-Cure,Diazo & Capillary Films
8. Holds finer details with no compromise in stencil durability.
9. Faster turnaround time from the screen room to the pressroom
10. Good diathermancy & High air permeability
11. Helps reduce ghost imaging.
12. Good anti-static properties & Good mechanical behavior.
13. Acid resistance & Alkali resistance
14. Hard wear & Long working life
Contact Person: Colin Gong