Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Mesh:||20 Mesh 40 Mesh 50 Mesh||Length:||100 200 Meters And Customized Size|
|Width:||1-10 M Or Customized||Color:||White, Clear,Black,Crystal|
|Construction:||Flat Loom Weave||Shade Value:||29%|
|Weight:||120 Gr./sqm (± 2%)||UV Stabilisation:||5-7 Years And 2%-3%|
|Anti Insect:||Aphids, White Fly (Bemisia Tabaci)|
How Does High Temperature Stuffy Shed Use Insect-Proof Net Or Anti Insect Netting
There are many pests in summer when the temperature is high. Vegetables and other crops should be cultivated in solar greenhouse and large arch shed. All vents should be equipped with 40 anti-insect nets.In particular, in order to improve the effect of insect control, we must pay attention to the following three points: first, cover the insect control net immediately after the high temperature stuffy shed.At this time is still the occurrence of a variety of pests, before planting should be the first to clear the stubble before the solar greenhouse body, high temperature stuffy shed, sterilization, disinfection, insecticidal, and then immediately cover the insect control net, can obtain good effect of insect control.
Secondly, the high temperature stuffy shed did not cover in time, in the middle of vegetable cultivation, the installation of insect control network must be combined with smoke control.When installing the insect control net, the hidden pests in the shed must be wiped out to obtain a good effect of covering the insect control net.For example, 1 mu of protected land is planted with about 2500 tomato plants. Suppose there is a slight occurrence of bemisia tabaci, there are only 10 per plant on average, and there are 25,000 in the whole field. 98% of them are killed after spraying, and the remaining 2% are 500.
Let alone the 500 will continue to multiply very quickly, but do not breed, with the spread of these 500 viruses can make the shed hundreds or even thousands of strains of tomato virus disease.However, as for the vegetable farmers' investigation and observation of the pest situation in the shed, it is difficult for them to find 500 tabaci lice hidden in 2,500 tomato plants in the one-mu shed field.
Therefore, the best prevention and control method is: when covering the insect control net, to cooperate with the use of smoke agent fumigation, fumigation will shed the room of the smoke whitefly, white whitefly, aphid and so on kill, in order to fumigate thoroughly clean, should be in 10 days fumigation twice.In this way, covering the insect control net can obtain good pest control effect.
In addition, to produce green and organic vegetables, it is best to cover the whole growth period of each stubble of vegetable cultivation with insect protection net.Because of the less shading of insect control net, it is not needed to open the front cover or the back cover or the day cover and the night cover.Do not give the opportunity of pest invasion, in order to receive satisfactory insect control effect.
Contact Person: Colin Gong