Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||White, Or Others||Width:||Splicing Width Up To 26 Meters|
|Use For:||For Adjust Soil Temperature||Length:||100 Meters|
|Material:||100%HDPE+ 2-3%UV||Specification:||50 Mesh|
100 Meters White Insect Mesh Netting For Adjust Soil Temperature
(1) Insect-proof nets of polyethylene are raw materials, which are drawn and woven, and have a certain degree of sun-shading and cooling effect. However, during the course of use, the pressure is tight, air circulation is not smooth, and the temperature and humidity are relatively high. The study found that the higher the ambient temperature, the greater the increase in temperature and humidity in the net, and the greater effect of warming and humidifying the shed on the greenhouse. High temperature and high humidity are bound to adversely affect the growth of vegetables, and can easily cause rotten seed, rotten seedlings, leggy, lighter leaf color, and slender plants. Severe emergence of seedlings and withering can occur. Therefore, it is advisable to use greenhouses in production and pay attention to controlling the humidity in the greenhouse. According to the experience of Suzhou, from July to August, it can only be covered with greenhouses. In September, it can be covered with greenhouses, covered by small sheds, and flat covers.
(2) Due to the strong moisture retention of the insect nets, field management tends to be more dry than exposed fields. Cabbage watering is changed from water to water once in the morning and night, and it is generally no longer watered at night.
(3) After covering the insect nets, the vitamin C and net vegetable rates were all higher than exposed areas, and the appearance of color was also relatively good. They were popular in the market, but the chlorophyll content in the leaves decreased and the nitrate content increased more than ever. This may be related to insect nets. Shading is related to a certain warming effect.
(4) Some vegetable farmers take the net a week before picking and restore the natural environment to grow, so that the leaf color turns green, the plants are robust, and at the same time, the utilization rate of the insect net can also be improved.
(5) Insect nets have a high input and should be promoted for more use. Generally, they can be used for half a year from May to October. You can also try to cover in winter and spring to obtain more returns.
(6) Proper use and storage of pest control nets After the end of field use, it should be pressure-recovered, washed, blow-dried, and rolled up in order to extend the service life and increase economic efficiency. When it is used again, it is necessary to check the damage situation and block the loopholes in time. Gap.
Contact Person: Alice Liu