Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||By Your Requirements||Weight:||60 Gsm|
|Use:||For Disease Prevention||Specification:||25*50|
40 Mesh 100%HDPE Non-Toxic Insect Mesh Netting For Disease Prevention
1. Soil must be disinfected before covering to kill pathogens and pests that remain in the soil, cut off the route of transmission, and tightly press the perimeter of the insect net to prevent insects from sneaking into eggs.
2. the implementation of the whole growth period coverage, general coverage, such as the short growth period of Chinese cabbage, the next foot base fertilizer can be, during fertility no longer top dressing, do not give the opportunity to invade pests.
3. It is mainly used for the production of summer autumn leaves. Should use heat and disease resistant varieties, coupled with insect net coverage can achieve better coverage.
4. When the small arch shed covers the cultivation of vegetables, the height of the arch shed should be higher than the height of the crop to prevent the leaves from sticking to the insect-proof nets, and it is possible to feed the leaves and other pests outside the net to feed on the leaves and lay eggs on the leaves.
5. Insect net coverage Although the pest control effect is good, but when the temperature is high, the network temperature, ground temperature are higher than the external network by 1 °C, to bring a certain impact on the normal production of vegetables. Therefore, in the period of July-August, when the temperature is particularly high, the use of insect nets to regulate the temperature within the network, such as increasing the number of water supply, maintain the network humidity, in order to wet down.
Contact Person: Alice Liu