Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||100% Polyester||Mesh:||200 Mesh|
|Product Name:||Polyester Filter Mesh||Feature:||Low Moisture Absorption Rate|
Moisture absorption rate is low Polyester Filter Silk Screen Mesh
1. high strength. The short fiber strength is 2.6-5.7 cN/dtex, and the high strength fiber is 5.6 polyester 8.0 cN/dtex. Due to its lower hygroscopicity, its wet strength and dry strength are essentially the same. Impact strength is 4 times higher than nylon and 20 times higher than viscose.
2. Good elasticity. The elasticity is close to the wool. When the elongation is 5% to 6%, the wrinkle resistance is higher than other fibers, ie, the fabric does not wrinkle, and the dimensional stability is good. The elastic modulus is 22 to 141 cN/dtex, 2 to 3 times higher than nylon. Polyester fabrics have high strength and elastic recovery, so they are strong and durable.
3. Heat-resistant polyester is made by melt-spinning, and the formed fiber can be heated and melted again. It belongs to thermoplastic fiber. The melting point of polyester is relatively high, and its specific heat capacity and thermal conductivity are small. Therefore, the heat resistance and heat insulation of polyester fiber are higher. It is better in synthetic fibers.
4. Polyester has a smooth surface and closely packed internal molecules. Polyester is the best heat-resistant fabric in synthetic fabrics. It has thermoplastic properties and can be made into pleated skirts with long lasting pleats. At the same time, polyester fabrics have poor resistance to melting, and holes are easily formed in the presence of soot and Mars. Therefore, you should try to avoid contact with cigarette butts and sparks while wearing them.
5. Good wear resistance. The wear resistance is second only to nylon with good abrasion resistance.
6. Lightfastness is good. Lightfastness is second only to acrylic. Polyester fabrics have better lightfastness, and their light resistance is better than that of acrylic fabrics. In particular, the light resistance behind the glass is very good, almost comparable to acrylic.
7. preservative. Resistant to bleaches, oxidants, hydrocarbons, ketones, petroleum products and inorganic acids. Resistant to alkali, not afraid of mildew, but hot alkali can make it decompose. There is also strong acid and alkali resistance, UV resistance
8. Dyeing is poor, but the color fastness is good, not easy to fade. Because there is no specific dye group on the polyester molecular chain and the polarity is small, the dyeing is more difficult, the dyeability is poor, and the dye molecules are not easy to enter the fiber.
9. Fabrics made of ordinary polyester filaments have excellent strength, smoothness, easy washing and drying, etc., but they have a hard hand feeling, poor tactility, soft luster, poor air permeability and poor hygroscopicity. Other disadvantages. If compared with silk fabrics, the gap is even greater, so first simulating silk on the wire structure can eliminate the disadvantages of poor performance. 10. Poor hygroscopicity, wearing a hot feeling, but also easy to bring static electricity, dirt, affecting the appearance and comfort. However, it is easy to dry after washing, and the wet strength is almost not reduced, no deformation, good washability and wearability
Contact Person: Alice Liu