Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Yellow,white||Specification:||10t-165t Printing Mesh|
|Weave:||Plain Weave||Certificate:||ROHS, SGS, FDA|
|Pening (um):||24-740um Printing Mesh||Standard Length:||30m-70m/roll Printing Mesh|
|Samples:||1m For Free|
High Tension, Low Elongation, 120T, PW Weaving, 34 Diameter, 49 Opening, About 52 um Thickness, White Polyester Bolting Cloth:
High Tension, Low Elongation (LEM) And Standard monofilament polyester mesh Compare (MP):
Compared with MP, LEM is mainly improved from the following three aspects: fiber characteristics; weaving technology; post-treatment process.
1. Fiber properties: The polyester polymer has been improved in chemical properties, increasing the molecular weight and molecular chain of the PET material. This chemically synthesized polymer has many advantages after special treatment:
1) low extensibility, resulting in less elongation and higher tension.
2) Higher tensile strength and tension, reducing the mesh distance, reducing the scraping pressure and improving the printing accuracy.
3) Longer tension stability ensures a long service life of the screen.
4) High wear resistance and chemical resistance, more durable than ordinary standard screen.
However, the low elongation properties of this fiber make it very difficult to produce and must be carefully controlled during the stretching process. In Figure 1, through LEM and MP
The comparison of fiber strength and elongation has been known to improve the strength of LEM fibers. LEM fibers have an elongation of about 10% before rupture. When the tension is increased, there is a small elongation percentage. This percentage is low elongation. Sex.
2. Weaving technology and post-treatment process: LEM is specially woven, and is treated with a special heat setting process after weaving to stabilize its stretchability. This weaving and post-processing operation gives LEM the following advantages:
1) Under the action of the balance external force, there is an equal net stretch ratio in both the warp and the weft. Ideally, the LEM will maintain a 1:1 stretch ratio when stretched, and can be tested using a high tension screen test. Note: When detecting the extension characteristics of different types of LEM, it must be controlled under the same conditions, and the same conditions should be used for printing.
2 ) Ensure that the mesh size is uniform and uniform, so that the uniformity of the ink is ensured.
Contact Person: Colin Gong